Saturday, January 08, 2005

The hour is getting late...

We've been busy turning our home into a house (i.e. packing) and it's a sad time. But (oddly enough) a time so permeated with radiant shots of Joy (from sledding with friends and receiving eucharist on Christmas Eve to finishing a wonderful book and movie last night) that I've found myself a bit stunned, I want to develop this thought and maybe I will later but for now I only bring you an important bit of information:

We will have no way to connect to the internet, starting Monday. So, for those who would do this sort of thing, DO NOT e-mail to our Comcast account after Sunday. Thank-you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right Foolish Knight, We'll doer, I hope you'll still have your phone line... (In the singing words of Tony Bennett... " You'll never get away from me, you could climb the tallest tree, I'd be there some how... true, you could say hey here's your hat, but a little thing like that couldn't stop me now....." ) what can I say, I admire you too much to leave you alone and I think too highly of your opinion to let you be... so I guess it's a hopless thing.... anyhow, I hope your having a wonderful day today and if you have a chance to... come and see me

Sky said...

Dear Foolish Knight,
I am sorry to hear of your departure from us! It has been great getting to know ya'll in this little time I have known you. I shall miss ya'll. Farwell from Mirkwood!