Monday, October 31, 2005

Over The Web

Now you can listen to select Over the Rhine songs on the Internet! This is a real treat for me; Over the Rhine (composed of husband and wife duo, Linford Detweiler and Karin Bergquist) is one of my favorite bands. Unfortunately, not having been able to get a hold of any of their albums because of their relative obscurity, I've had to live off of their handouts. This might be their most generous yet!

Listen to the song "Born", if you want to get an idea of why I love this band so.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I'm totally in love with this band. I'll be getting their cd. Thanks for the tip, I'd never heard of them.

Meiska said...

Yeah, they're really great! I first heard them on my 'Roaring Lambs' album. Born was cool too.

Andrew Price said...

Her Royal majesty Brings Forth The Bread, I would call them Folk/Rock, but, then again, I'm not very good at assigning genres.