Friday, September 02, 2005

Oh, and by the way, I've fallen in love.
















With the music of Sufjan Stevens. More specifically the songs "Chicago" and "Woman at the Well". "Chicago" is from the album pictured here; Illinoise. If you'd like to purchase the full album for me so that I could listen the WHOLE THING instead of just filling the gaps with tantalizing reviews then please, feel free to do so. Meanwhile I can of course link you to one or two of the aforementioned reviews. Enjoy!

5 comments:

stan said...

Hey, Foolish Knight, since you've been gone, there's been a rash of comment spam. Blogger now has an option to turn on word verification for comments; I'd suggest turning it on (in Settings > Comments).

Andrew Price said...

Thanks Stan for the much appreciated help!

Eucharisto said...

You're back! Glad to see you're back posting.
About the album, I've heard nothing but great things about Illnoise, It's on my wishlist. More later, gotta go!

stan said...

F.K., I was mistaken about the Tozer book I'm reading, that I told you about on Thursday. I'm working through The Divine Conquest. It's amazing.

Andrew Price said...

Very cool. Thanks for commenting guys, it's good to be back!