Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A personal note.

Yesterday was my birthday.

A day (as it turned out) that grace came up and stared me right in the face; I had people for whom I'd never done a good turn coming out of nowhere to recognize and celebrate me!

Yes little ol' prideful, selfish me! I was stunned.

The experience was joyous and humbling at the same time. What's more is that when I experienced these acts of grace, it made me want to do something gracious for someone else.

I guess this whole grace thing is contagious.

Thank God.

1 comment:

penny lane said...

it is neat isn't it when you find out that you really have more people who care about you than you first thought!
it's usually on such events that you realize how many friends you really have!
I hope your birthday made you realize how much you were loved and appreciated!