Monday, June 06, 2005

cowboy-ponderSeven

"I leave you with a picture"

I'm officially checking out of the hotel that is Foolish Knight and won't be visiting again till the end of camp (late August). Also during this time I won't be visiting other people's blogs (aside from the unlikely but possible sporadic, random drop by) and I don't plan on doing any work on Mere Image, Select Variations On a Theme or Getaway Banjo Music (as if I ever did). My e-mail correspondence will be largely ignored (again, business as usual) and I intend to communicate only through smoke signals, carrier pigeons and morse code. Oh yeah, letters would be nice too.

12 comments:

Queen Mum said...

I will be praying for you as you go to camp for the summer. I truly hope you will be a walking,talking testimony for Christ, honoring Him in all you say and do. I know you will touch lives in a special way. God bless.

Unknown said...

Dawg, I will miss your comments and your amazing posts (even though I haven't blogged in a while). I'll pray for you during your months at camp. Have fun and always be an exaple of Christ. See ya dawg.

Unknown said...

I meant "example"

Meiska said...

Speaking of letters!

tess said...

Speaking of letters!

tess said...

God Bless you Foolish knight during you conquest of the campers. Enjoy yourself and 'represent'.

Sky said...

I shall be praying for you while you are at camp. Have a great time, and remember to keep Christ first!

crossblade said...

hey...
have a wonderful time at camp
I was goin thru ur post and u've got a sense of humor and an adorable attitude
God bless

Unknown said...

speaking of your mom! uh, I, uh, meant, uh, letters!

tess said...

I've heard you've been having some fun at camp! God bless! It is almost late August.

JD said...

It's a nice picture but I like Andrew more, much more, much much much much much much much more(cubed)

Meiska said...

Come on, I know you're home!Glad to see you made it through camp!Hey, do you want to know a secret? I am typing this from Cumberland!Whoo Hoo!